- Do you have another question that hasn't been answered?
- Please submit your question using our Investor Contact form.
- What is SIGA?
- SIGA Technologies, Inc. is a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the health security market. Health security comprises countermeasures for biological, chemical, radiological and nuclear attacks (biodefense market), vaccines and therapies for emerging infectious diseases, and health preparedness. Our lead product is TPOXX®, also known as tecovirimat and ST-246®, an orally administered and IV formulation antiviral drug for the treatment of human smallpox disease caused by variola virus. TPOXX is a novel small-molecule drug of which 2 million oral courses have been delivered to the Strategic National Stockpile under Project BioShield. The oral formulation of TPOXX was approved by the FDA for the treatment of smallpox on July 13, 2018.
- What is SIGA's stock symbol, and where do shares trade?
- The Company's common stock trades under the stock symbol SIGA.
- Where is SIGA headquartered?
- SIGA's administrative offices are located at 31 East 62nd Street, New York, NY 10065. Additional facilities are located in Corvallis, Oregon.
- How can I buy or sell SIGA common stock?
- Shares of the Company's common stock can be bought or sold like any other publicly traded stock.
- Does SIGA have a direct share purchase plan?
- The Company does not offer a direct share purchase plan.
- Does SIGA issue dividends or have a DRIP program?
- The Company does not currently issue dividends or have a DRIP program.
- Who is SIGA's transfer agent, and how does a registered shareholder contact the agent regarding account information?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, which may be reached at 718-921-8293.
- How can I obtain SEC documents such as a Form 10-K or 10-Q?
- The documents that SIGA files with the SEC can be reviewed or downloaded at no charge from our website (see "Financial Information" in the Investor Relations section of http://www.siga.com). The documents can also be obtained at no charge from the SEC website, www.sec.gov.
- Who are SIGA's investor relations contacts?
- Any investor questions can be directed to the following individual at Lazar Partners:
- When is SIGA's fiscal year end?
- December 31st