Procedure For Sending Communications to the Board of Directors
SIGA Technologies, Inc. (the "Company") security holders may send communications to the Board of Directors (the "Board"), any committee of the Board or an individual director in the manner described on this site.
The Company's acceptance and forwarding of communications to the Board, to any committee of the Board or to an individual director does not imply that the directors or director owe or assume any special or additional duties to persons submitting communications; the duties of the directors remain as prescribed by applicable law.
All communications should be delivered in writing addressed c/o the Chief Financial Officer at 660 Madison Avenue, Suite 1700, New York 10065.
All communications must be accompanied by the following information:
- a statement of the type and amount of the securities of the Company that the person holds;
- any special interest, meaning an interest that is not derived from the proponent's capacity as a shareholder of the company, of the person in the subject matter of the communication; and
- the address, telephone number and e-mail address, if any, of the person submitting the communication.
All communications that comply with the procedural requirements that are described here will be relayed promptly and unaltered to the Board, to the requested committee of the Board or to the individual director, as appropriate, except for the following types of communications:
- communications regarding individual grievances or other interests that are personal to the party submitting the communication and could not reasonably be construed to be of concern to security holders or other constituencies of the Company generally;
- communications that advocate the Company's engaging in illegal activities;
- communications that, under community standards, contain offensive, scurrilous or abusive content; and
- communications that have no rational relevance to the business or operations of the Company.
Communications addressed to directors or an individual director may, at the direction of the directors or such individual director, as appropriate, be shared with Company management or other directors.