- What is SIGA?
- SIGA is a company specializing in the development of pharmaceutical agents to fight biowarfare pathogens.
- What is SIGA's stock symbol, and where do shares trade?
- The Company's common stock trades under the stock symbol SIGA.
- Where is SIGA headquartered?
- SIGA's administrative offices are located at 660 Madison Avenue Suite 1700, New York, NY 10065. Additional facilities are located in Corvallis, Oregon.
- How can I buy or sell SIGA common stock?
- Shares of the Company's common stock can be bought or sold like any other publicly traded stock.
- Does SIGA have a direct share purchase plan?
- The Company does not offer a direct share purchase plan.
- Does SIGA issue dividends or have a DRIP program?
- The Company does not currently issue dividends or have a DRIP program.
- Who is SIGA's transfer agent, and how does a registered shareholder contact the agent regarding account information?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, which may be reached at 718-921-8293.
- How can I obtain SEC documents such as a Form 10-K or 10-Q?
- The documents that SIGA files with the SEC can be reviewed or downloaded at no charge from our website (see "Financial Information" in the Investor Relations section of http://www.siga.com). The documents can also be obtained at no charge from the SEC website, www.sec.gov.
- Who are SIGA's investor relations contacts?
- Any investor questions can be directed to the following individuals at KCSA Strategic Communications:
- How can I get hard copies of annual reports and other financial documents?
- The Company's annual report and other financial data can be obtained by contacting KCSA Strategic Communications at 212-682-6300 or by going to The Public Register.
- When is SIGA's fiscal year end?
- December 31st
- Do you have another question that hasn't been answered?
- Please submit your question using our Investor Contact form.